Monday, April 03, 2006

Pictures of the new kitten - my birthday gift from Lyndsay

I'm having trouble settling on a name for him. There has been much disagreement among the family as to what he should be called.

He was named Jerry at the animal shelter. Last night we changed it to Timothy James (TJ for short).
Now I'm hearing that this name isn't too popular. He may go back to being Jerry in the end! LOL! :)
Personally, I like Boris, Dudley, or Montague (Monty for short). No-one else does though.

Cleo has a name for him, but it's not very nice. :)








1 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger BeechballBeatsCancer said...

I'm Lyndsay's friend Lyndsay and I saw the pictures of you kitty on her site. I think he is soooo cute!

I don't know why I like this name, but I wanted to suggest the name ziggy because it's fun, he seems to be all over the place like a zig-zag and he's all stripey! :P

It's all yours if you want it :P
Lyndsay #2 :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home