Monday, April 03, 2006

There's another name up for consideration now.

Hoover.

We've just witnessed him in action at mealtime. He tries to steal food off our plates, & jumps back up every time you put him down. When I finally gave in & gave him some pieces of pork, he inhaled them in a matter of seconds, as well as second & third helpings - which I had to give him to keep him off my plate!
He also chowed down on tomatoes & broccoli. No normal cat eats tomatoes & broccoli.

Oh! I almost forgot to add:
He also ate a whole Q-Tip that he found somewhere.

So.... what do you think of "Hoover"?



2 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger London Postmaster said...

I like hoover ... or Monty!!

Kim votes for Jerry!

Cheers.

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Tam's thoughts said...

I also like hoover
Tam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home