Monday, November 13, 2006




We're home (back to the snow) again, after a great weekend visiting the Grants in Innisfil.
It was hard to leave Alex... what a little doll she is! She's such a good baby - and bright too. (Not to mention beautiful.)
When you talk to her she studies your face very closely and tries to imitate what you're doing with your mouth. She loves to be talked to. I managed to make enough of a fool of myself to get a few smiles out of her... she thinks I'm a crazy old lady, I'm sure. :)

Saturday night, Dave and Tam took us to the Keg where they treated us to a big steak dinner in honour of Burnie's retirement and his birthday (as his belated gift because it happened to fall at a rather inconvenient time this year.) ;)
Alex came with us, and was as good as gold. Tam said they take her with them to restaurants all the time, and she's always perfectly behaved.

Well... I won't bother writing muh more as I don't really have an audience for this blog anyway... but here are some pictures.






"Oh Grampa, what bad breath you have!"



Here are some photos I took out of the van window on the drive down. (Just a few of the 200 I took!)






Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:33 AM, Blogger lynds said...

Awwwwwwwwww!! She's so cute! We really need to go down and visit them.. I'm jealous. She's really developing since the last pictures I saw of her. She's getting more details in her face - less generic babylike - she looks more like mommy and daddy now :)
Nice snow pictures too. May steal some of those :D

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger Tam's thoughts said...

It was nice to have you two here. Alex had a great time. She would love to meet her auntie Lynds and Uncle colin. If you can't come before the holidays then it will be boxing day. Alex had a better night last night. I just wish I could get her to sleep longer

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger BeechballBeatsCancer said...

It's me again, long time no see! Glad to see your posting again, I'll be sure to stop on by more often! I am a blog addicted freak like your daughter lynds is so feel free to write all day, because I will read it! :) Take care, bye for now! :)
The other Lynds

 

Post a Comment

<< Home